CrazyEngineers
  • There are several parameters which each and every component depend on. It is the sole duty of every Electronics engineer to understand his need and find a component that best suits his need

The parameters of the component are well served of in a datasheet but many times I find the datasheet to be really difficult to even understand. Specially the Short hand versions of the terms

For example in a BJT datasheet I had the following queries
    1. What is VCO, VBO, VEO? Cos we never apply voltage to one of the terminals of the transistor any time and these voltage ratings are the highest of all
    Is there any guide or any pic that represent these better ? Any vidoe that explains will also do

Googling just gave the same datasheet in different formats Is there any better way to google for understanding DATASHEET
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anand Tamariya

MemberOct 15, 2013

Those are design voltages at collector, base and emitter respectively - ensure you don't exceed those values.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberOct 15, 2013

For BC 107 Transistors these voltages are fairly high about 50V There are several design parameters and what exactly does this mean

Can you be more specific in what I can design

Can you elaborate @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register