Comment On This Image

I found the following image on the Internet and got several thoughts in my mind. So here's a simple game for all of you -

What's the thought that comes to your mind when you see the following image: -

image-comment0

PS: This is 4001th thread in this section πŸ˜€

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    If one is in the negative (left of zero), hitting even a zero is an impossibility even if one has eight legs like Oswald the octopus.
    Think Positive!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It could be anything. A zero or a goal post or a void or a hole in time-space continuum or just a pit on the road. I'm looking forward to all the different thoughts that CEans come up with by watching that picture.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Perseverance is not always good! 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    No matter, how many obstacles I face, I will keep trying to reach my goal πŸ˜€
  • Smeechi Mittal
    Smeechi Mittal
    Every small effort takes you a step closer to your target.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Trying to goal despite he's not even able to reach any closer to it. He's just trying to reach it in a hope that one day or the other, the ball will be through the goal.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    bioramani
    If one is in the negative (left of zero), hitting even a zero is an impossibility even if one has eight legs like Oswald the octopus.
    Think Positive!
    πŸ‘ for the thought!

The kid kicking the stone while moving towards it could symbolize that setting higher practical goals will always lead us somewhere. And the image though is simple, it's extremely positive! πŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Never get tired of trying.
    Size doesn't matter.

And though I don't reach the goal at first, I don't go a step closer, I still try from same place with an extra effort.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    :-|, he needs to change the way he is trying to hit the ball.
    repeating same mistakes over and over wont help you
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Standing on own place and let the ball come to you is not enough... move forward and hit the ball as soon as it approaching to you..πŸ˜‰

PS: Ball could be anything Problem/Opportunity.

BTW: adding 0 after the image changed the whole perceptive of it. πŸ‘
  • sulochana anand
    sulochana anand
    The_Big_K
    I found the following image on the Internet and got several thoughts in my mind. So here's a simple game for all of you -

What's the thought that comes to your mind when you see the following image: -

image-comment0

PS: This is 4001th thread in this section πŸ˜€
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    I feel he kicks the problem that comes in his way but as he moves forward he has to face it again..
    We have to keep moving inspite of the troubles we face... Either once or the no. of times...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Following the same approach, doing the same mistakes don't take us anywhere. It won't let us on the top. We've to keep improving. We've to keep updating and we've keep changing. Change has to come to be in the top. Otherwise ZERO.
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    no matter how hard we kick or what we achieve in life it seems that our goal or target has moved a step away from us every time!
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    One must never get tired of what he does. And expect no end result, just keep trying. This is the thought which occured to me.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Someone's having a hard day is what I think 😁
  • 123_neha
    123_neha
    trying to goal(aim) with that pebble by using short distance goal😎
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Keep trying,keep changing....
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    Wow! I'm impressed with all the philosophers and positive thinkers in this crowd.

But it was immediately obvious to me that the little guy is standing and walking on a very well lubricated, low mass, low inertia treadmill. It rolls when he walks and stops when he stops such that his mass stays in one place.

He's very bored and has come up with a game to amuse himself. He's kicking that thing as close to the waste basket at the end of the treadmill as he can without actually letting it go in. After hours of practice he's very very good at it.

Next week he'll learn to juggle.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Never give up till the soul reaches infinity - Well, this is how our life goes depending upon our aims and procedures towards it.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    the more i try one day i know for sure success is going to stop for me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear friends.... here is my problem..... i am currently pursuing 4th year chemical engineering and the placements have already begun.... sometime at the beginning of october....TCS will be visiting our...
hi all plse help me out here . Plse give me a lit bit info on XHTML,XML..and what is XXLT?
hello every1 i am vishal pursuing my final year in field of electricals. I am actually in search of workshops and guest lectures that will benefit electrical students. Can any...
Hi friends.. I am working in a simulation project.. We have decided upon use of petri nets simulator.. My work is to develop a simulation of software process.. but have...
what is the difference between watt and wattage , volt and voltage?