COMCAST GE Joint Venture

Comcast and General Electric announced early this morning that they agreed to form a joint venture that will be 51 percent owned by Comcast and 49 percent by GE. The joint venture, which will consist of the NBC Universalbusinesses and Comcast’s cable networks, regional sports networks and more, will be managed by the newly formed Comcast Entertainment Group (CEG).

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Nokia offers sneak peak at improved 2010 Symbian user interface -- Engadget You know that new Symbian user experience promised by Nokia next year? Want a sneak peak? Although...
Hi all, I recently moved south to Bangalore and I am working for a large software integrator mainly testing. My project team is working on web service project. We plan...
India's third largest IT services exporter Wipro will recruit 8,000 people in the next four-five months. Of this, about 5,000 will be hired in the next two months, joint CEO...
CEans, One of the leading social networks on the Web, FriendSter is going a major makeover. Watch following video: [youtube]6WoqWUqV1yw[/youtube]
CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has been incorporated as "CrazyEngineers Technologies Private Limited" 😁 CrazyEngineers.com will now be managed by the new company that we've formed 😀 ....