combination of electronics telecommunication and language???

i really want to work on a project that deals with electronics telecommunication and any programming language at the same time .... please help me on that project ......

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    shilpi banerjee
    i really want to work on a project that deals with electronics telecommunication and any programming language at the same time .... please help me on that project ......
    Any project you pick based on Embedded Systems, you have to deal with Electronics & Programming language.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Any project you pick based on Embedded Systems....

Go for 'microprocessors' or 'micro-controllers' to be more precise. They are time efficient and quite interesting.

Or you can also opt for VHDL programming in Electronics (core) branch.

Best of luck...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

every solution will be given to your query and try to forward you satisfy answer
With the last Nubia phone i.e. ZTE Nubia Z9 launched just two months ago, ZTE has announced the next Nubia phone already. The phone is called ZTE Nubia My Prague...
I have 3 years work experience as a java developer....but my framework is a outdated legacy framework...but i am interested in working on a cutting edge technology...so i am interested...
By using batterys run the vehicles it is possible or not ? If it possible how?