Color Sensor Project

Im a sophomore student in ee.
We have a lab project with color sensors and I need assistance in circuit design.
We have to design a circuit which must identify red, green, blue and white colors.
We must design a color sensor using photoresistors and then display the detected color by using LEDs.
İf the color of the object is not red, green or blue, the sensor must detect the most dominant color and display it. Similarly, if the object is white all the LEDs will be ON, and if it's black LEDs will be off.

The only allowed types of Op-Amps are LM324 and LM358.
And, for sensor part only photoresistors are allowed to be used.
It's required to consume at most 400mW, and number of #Op-Amps<9.

I would be very thankfull if you could help me with designing this circuit.
😕
Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Christian Aid - Countdown to Copenhagen I request all CEans to go on the site and take the pledge for saving the environment December 2009's UN Copenhagen summit will set...
Apple Inc has acquired digital music service Lala, as the dominant online music retailer explores new models for selling songs. ITunes is the leading music service in the United States...
Hello CEans This thread has been started so that all the CEans can post their loved images Post the image you like the most be it from any category While...
What is the difference between a blog and a website?What are the advantages of a website over a blog? We find people having a blog and a website but then...
Hi CEans, We all have read many poems in our lives ("may also have read due to some compulsions") .Anyways post your favorite poem or any particular verse in the...