Colloquium: Next Steps - Important

CEans,

As you might have noticed, CE Colloquium final entries are out. You can read the presentations, abstracts in our official blog: VoiCE.

Click on the following link to view all the entries:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Each entry has its own discussion thread in our CE Labs section:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Date extended:
Public commenting & questionning will continue till November 10[sup]th[/sup]. The winners will be announced on November 15[sup]th[/sup].

We've tried our bests to eliminate the entries that plagiarized content from other sources. It was disappointing to see that lot of entries simply copy pasted content from Wikipedia. If you spot anything 'copied' from sources, please bring it to our notice. Those entries will be disqualified.

I request all members to go through each entry and ask questions to our finalists. We're monitoring all the questions & answers. The members who ask 'good questions' will receive a surprise gift. Also, the contestants will try to answer your questions through their respective threads in our CE Labs.

Your questions & answers will help us [mods] in choosing the winner(s) of the contest.

We strongly discourage plagiarism. We believe it destroys the Crazy Engineering spirit.

You may discuss this announcement in following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/29532-colloquium-next-steps-important.html in this thread.
hello ceans ๐Ÿ˜ can anyone please give the sufficient information about the patent attorney exam. i have checked the official website , but no use. when the exam is goin...
I'm working on graduation Project .. I need Help .. Idea of the project: Contact the student with the University via mobile phone .. For example: send a specific number...
Hi everybody, What is enhanced interior gateway routing protocol (EIGRP), and when is it used in network systems? Thank you.
I read an article on the Internet about a person's salary being an indication of his/her self worth. What's your take on it?