College students vying to be entrepreneurs, on rise

A new study has revealed that graduates in the U.S. are increasingly showing interest in business and entrepreneurship. The study called 'Trends in Business Interest Among U.S. College Students' is released by Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation in conjunction with Global Entrepreneurship Week, according to Kauffman Foundation's official website.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Reedy said "They may not view these areas as a means to business ownership, even though many of these students ultimately may be business owners in their chosen fields. We can speculate that the narrower career choice option could capture those who see themselves as future business owners, while the 'success in my own business' category captures those with overall tendencies toward seeking success."
    i too want to be an entrepreneur but i do not want to leave my engineering discipline in the air......

i mean the idea of my own business was into me and fascinated me.....
    and i love electronics too so i am thinking of something that would bring both together ......
    ideas are in the air
    hope to make a good deal of it....😀
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Being an entrepreneur is like leading an independent life,like you need not be under anyone and you just can take your own decision regarding whatever you want in your company and you are the boss!!!So it will be quite interesting life.
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Yea but also dangerous if you have no experience. If you have good support and experienced people on your side, then Entrepreneurship is OK immediately after graduation... 😀

An inspiring link for young entrepreneurs ---> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Entrepreneurship is a good, risky, fascinating and much more

It is good to be a entrepreneur to find your niche as you want, in what you want to do

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gmail Notifier 1.1.217 Size:- 292.00 KB The Gmail Notifier is a application that alerts you when you recive a new Gmail message The Gmail Notifier is a downloadable Windows application...
can anyone suggest me useful project topics in power electronics,applications oriented,power systems.
What is the difference between synthesis and simulation? I am asking in context to VHDL hardware modeling programming Is there anything behavioral or functional simulation also? 😕
hi all, a rack & pinion system in which the pinion, coupled with a motor, is made to move along the rack ( in the vertical plane).. will the weight...
Hello, Now I work at associative video memory. The method still in developing (now it version 0.5) but it gives good results already today. I am dealing with research of...