College Results On Web Site

Project Abstract / Summary : The purpose of this section is to provide the reader with general, background information about the software “Online Result automation system”. The Main objective of the Project is to provide online Result and detailed information to the students who are studying in an Educational organization. We are trying to develop software that will provide instinct data delivery. This can be achieved through World Wide Web.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : The document is the Software Requirement Specification for Online Result automation
System.
The SRS describes the functions and performance requirements of the Online Result
Automation System. This is a database project which maintains the information of a
typical educational institute, like website of a university. In our project development we
considered VTU as a typical educational institution which maintains student database.
As concerned to scope of the product, it is essential element for education institutes,
Universities, Educational Organization, Schools, and Collages .The product will avoids
the Burdon of hard copy entry .It will also provide data security as we are using theSoftware Requirement Specification for Online Result Automation System
Chalukya Team 2
Secured data bases for maintaining the documents (database).We can also conserve the
time and human resources for doing the same task. The data can be maintained for longer

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Science(Autonomous),kalavai.
City: Vellore
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Launched with an aim to boost Moon exploration, the Google Lunar XPRIZE is designed to inspire enthusiast pioneers to help develop robotic space transport on a budget. With the deadline...
hello everyone, i just want to know that will cdac is heplful or not as i am engineer in IT and passout of 2013 will help me in placement also...
Lava Mobiles has a decent portfolio of smartphones that it regularly updates to cater the needs of users in every price domain. The latest addition to the series is with...
Why less power is transmitted to rear wheel than the front wheel??
If I have three relations R1.R2,R3 ,then If I write the formula as 1. (R1^R2)R3 contained in (R1 R3 ^ R2^R3) 2. (R1 UNION R2) R3=R1 R3 UNION R2 R3...