college bell which has the capacity to ring with different tone at different time

hai friends. i have an idea to design to design a college bell which ring with different tone at different time.in our college there is different timings for seniors and juniors.
while the bell is ringing we are unable to get bel is for us or for others. so inorder to overcome it ,i have planed to design a bell which ring with different tone at different time.
bell should be automatic one.

if any one have any idea or project based on it pl help me. pl share any other technic has implemented in u r college to overcome this kind of problem

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Re: college bell which has the capacity to ring with different tone at different tim

Please don't use sms language here...your suggestion is appreciated and CEans will surely help you 😀
  • senthamil_arasu
    senthamil_arasu
    Re: college bell which has the capacity to ring with different tone at different tim

hi , you can do the ring differently if you use a siren in your college . but it is not possible with bell . it works on the power input line frequency . may be it is possible if u design an oscillator with different frequency connected with a timer.but i dono weather we could generate the power needed to drive a bell ..u can try it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi iam darani, i have a doubt ,whether its possible ,to obtain petroleum from bacteria or not .
😁i need mini projects and paper presentation topics😁
Hi I need some latest mini projects on microcontrollers. I want some thing new. so can u help me out???? ITS URGENT!!!
Can anyone tell me how televison resets on the same channel that we were watching after last visit ?
No, that’s not an Intel trade name: A team of researchers from the University of New South Wales and the University of Wisconsin-Madison managed to build a transistor using just...