Coincidences galore. 1991 - 2013

(Sent by friend K.Baloo)

Remember 1991!!!
India's GDP was 5%, Jagmohan Dalmiya was at the helm of BCCI, N R Narayana Murthy was at the helm of Infosys, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif was the PM of Pakistan, Madhuri Dixit was in Bollywood Sanjay Dutt was in Jail ? ? ? ?
Now in 2013India's GDP is back to 5%, Jagmohan Dalmiya is back at the helm of BCCI, N R Narayana Murthy is back at the helm of Infosys, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is back as PM of Pakistan, Madhuri is back in Bollywood Sanjay Dutt is back in Jail ! ! ! !
That's not all.
The Calendar of 2013 is identical to the Calendar of 1991, Days, Dates, Festivals, etc allincluding the fact that the 4th of April, June, August, October December in both 1991 2013 were/are Thursdays ! ! ! !

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Is it why numerology works?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Sanjay datt was jailed in 1993 not in 1991.

But now I am scared of 1992 and 1993 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It seems that as little as one beer may make one more attractive to a mosquito than a teetotaler. https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry/22988/Getting-Buzzed-Might-Get-You-Bit?frmtrk=cr4digest
How do you like the idea of extracting the sweat from your clothes and turning the moisture into drinkable water? Well, more than 1000 people have already drunk other people's...
Hello people. I am starting with my c++ basics . Which compiler would you advise me to use. Borland or Visual c++ . I would also like to know the...
sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines
At a busy place, on weekday or weekend have you ever given an effort to search for parking space. Do you know that fuel wasted for the search of parking...