Cognizant staff to get performance bonus

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    There was a news a 2 months back regarding the promotions in Cognizant.

Promotions were given along with salary hikes , they are not high but decent salary hikes must say 😀

Next now the topic is about Performance bonus which will be given in Cognizant in March.

It pays , I worked there for 2.5 years and Cognizant paid all performance bonus etc..etc.. accordingly as it promised.

AS quoted by someone in the messages available in the link above they get less ...

Yes they are paid less depending upon their performance!!!

Guys its performance appraisal so you will be paid according to your performance !!

Cognizant is one of the fastest growing company a good company to start the career with!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me. I have not received my offline GATE acknowledgement card and I fear about it. Can I track it somewhere. Please do reply. Vibhor Mittal
hi guys, i am new to data warehousing, i want to know what exactly is xmla in data warehousing? and from where can i learn more about it, i am...
Hi, I am B.Tech student 3rd year IT and looking for summer training for 6-8 weeks during the months of may to july 2010 in Bangalore. Please let me know...
Source: IBM Research | Ponder This | November 2009 challenges What is the minimal number, X, of yes/no questions needed to find the smallest (but more than 1*) divisor of...
Hi CEans.Please give new ideas on making electrical based projects.New ideas with creativity will make me much more happier as i want to do something new for my electrical project...