Folks,

I can't believe this: #-Link-Snipped-#

What do you think?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good News!!!

I heard this news yesterday itself.

There are different versions i hear from my friends there !!!

I worked in cognizant for 2 and half years.

Yes Cogni is growing good , so i hope i hear some good news by January or February from my friends regarding their appraisals and promotions
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guess what? Thread is already #1 in Google for "Cognizant Salary Hike" 😉
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Really very good news to hear,at this time of recession.

Also i heard that except for Cognizant MNCs like IBM and Accenture have not recruited much from Indian campuses.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The appraisal cycle started for Cognizant employees.

It got initiated so it will be completed in 3 months .

We can hear about the rise in at that point of time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, please suggest the mechanical project which is easy to understand and less costly please.
Company profile: Fluendo Embedded SL is the developer of the industry leading, open source media center application Moovida. Moovida is forging a new market and stands as the thought leader...
General things that comes to our mind when we speak about the windows Vs linux is, Windows, awesome look😎, ready made softwares availability😁,support etc., Linux distros, freedom to work with...
Friends, I'm wondering where the man who changed the world of computing forever is these days! I mean, come on! He can't be sitting home and watching stupid TV programs!...
I guess I said it all in the title itself. I guess CS kids {sorry, I use that word for the free lunch seekers} should find these topics useful for...