Cognizant Off-Campus 2015-batch

I am an Instrumentation and Control Engineer from West Bengal University of Technology. I have got an offer letter from the Cognizant, as I was selected in the off campus drive. But I have not got any option to accept that offer letter. How could I will be able to do that , or what should I do next. Please help.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    The next step is to contact the HR if the instructions are not clear.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As more and more photos get uploaded on to Facebook to make social networking a visually immersive experience, it poses a challenge for the visually impaired. If they are using...
A group of researchers from the Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) has designed a unique algorithm which helps a lab-on-chip (LOC) system to run autonomously without disturbance. LOCs...
hello all..Hope You all are fine.. I am doing my bachlrs in computer science and my final year is in progress.. I have selected "implementation of IPTV in department's offices...
Hello everyone! I need help on SVM(Support Vector Machine). I have to write VHDL code on this topic. Actually there is a project going on image recognition and identification so...
In a paper published in the journal Nature, a team of researchers from Ben-Gurion University, Israel and University of Georgia have demonstrated that it's possible to build 1000x smaller electronic...