Cognizant.com does not open. DNS Error

m getting following whenever i visit: #-Link-Snipped-#

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
Reference #11.4f04c4df.1346941616.3809fd3

y? ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avinash Waghole
    m getting following whenever i visit: #-Link-Snipped-#

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
    Reference #11.4f04c4df.1346941616.3809fd3

y? ๐Ÿ˜•
    There's a problem with your DNS server. The website is loading fine. Whenever you want to check whether the site is actually down or it's just some error on your side, head over to: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    problem is with ISP DNS...i tried another ISP...it is opening..
    i also tried with hosts file..but couldn't resolve the problem...
    finally tried OpenDNS Cloud Delivered Enterprise Security by OpenDNS its working..

thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    OpenDNS and Google DNS work just fine 99.99% of the times. I used Google DNS for some time before shifting back to my ISP's default DNS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in my project"BCI based wheelchair control using EEG" we have to record the eeg signals. this method is costlier so we used some software to record it. the software we...
Hello friends anybody have any idea about the process of QLogic company?
I have a thesis proposal entitled, "WIFI Extension Cord". It is a wireless extension cord by the use of WIFI as its medium. is it possible? I really nedd your...
hey folkz could u tell me the upz and downz of bsnl tablets ??????๐Ÿ˜
I am Electrical engineering student and have a simple doubt: Why the transformers are center tabbed?