Cognizant acquires PIPC Group

Cognizant Technology Solutions, and Indian IT major has acquired 18 year old, London based global program management consulting firm for an undisclosed amount. PIPC has more than 200 professionals, primarily in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and the U.S. PIPC helps clients drive business transformation by providing sophisticated program management services, methods and tools.

With the acquisition of PIPC, Cognizant aims to extend its existing program management capabilities with several distinctive and market-leading offerings. These include PMO (Project Management Office), the firm’s core competency, and its PhD (Project Health Diagnostic) tool, which has been successfully deployed in over 800 engagements. PIPC’s program management offerings will extend and strengthen Cognizant's ability to manage increasingly complex global projects. Secondly, the acquisition helps Cognizant expand its footpring in Australia & New Zealand.

“With 85,500 associates worldwide, Cognizant will provide the global delivery capability, experience and scale to enable PIPC to accelerate its growth ambitions. Our organizations have the right cultural fit, and together we can drive business transformation initiatives that combine high-quality consulting, IT, and business process outsourcing services with our advanced project management offerings,” said Simon Rawling, Group Managing Director at PIPC.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google dominates the world of Internet advertising. Google has been leading the Internet advertising race and the second competitor is nowhere near to it. While this might sound musical to...
(I am assuming you have basic FEM/FEA knowledge. If you don't, the links at the bottom of the article sould be a good place to start.) Ansys is a FEA...
Halliburton has successfully delivered its first lightweight cementing solution for Shell in the North Sea. The 13⅝ inch casing on the South Uist well (214/21a-2) east of Shetland, was cemented...
Hi friends, Imagine you are stading in front of a mirror,facing it .Rise your left hand. Rise your right hand . Look at your reflection when you rise your left...
Hi! i am new to CE! Can any one suggest me A neural net based Lego mini project that can be implemented using Lego RCX Kit, i use java Lejos...