coffee vending machine controllers

Hai friends.....

i am an young entrepreneur.i am doing coffee vending machine controllers.

it is not exactly a uniform circuit.it is only a small level circuit found by me.that is one dc motor & 8051 micro -controller.

the operation of the circuit is ,the delay-time is already pre-defined in the microcontroller.the delay -time only depends on the the cup size.one dc motor is connected to mc.when the input of mc is high. o/p is high i.e motor is turned on.the liquid or any liquid materials get out of bowl.

simultaneously,the delay function is performed.if the delay function is complete,the motor is turned-off.i.e the motor will be in initial position.

my doubt is ,is it possible to make a timer circuit without using dc motor ?

at the same time do i use electronic volve instead of dcmotor?

program:

#include
void main()
void delay unsigned int time()
{
int c=0;
if(p0.1==1) /*switch input*/
{
p1.0=1;/*motor input turn-on*/
delay(20ms);
p1.0=0;
/*motor input turn-off*/
/*in between gap the liquid material is get out*/
}
else
{
p1.0=0;
}
}
void delay unsigned int time();
{
int i=0;
for(i=0;i<=20;i++)
{
c++;
}
}

this is my client url:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• nikhiljain
    nikhiljain
    is it possible to make a timer circuit without using dc motor ?
    do u mean to ask "is it possible to make a timer circuit without using controller?"
  • sabeng
    sabeng
    use dc motor with dc motor driver(such as L293d).
    I have done same project "Micro controller based intelligent tea maker".

We use a dc motor based self made valve for powder flow and solenoid valve for liquid flow..........
  • techss
    techss
    Do you require any assistance for your development?
    If so contact me senthil3e(at)hotmail(dot)com. I am in ashok nagar,chennai

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just saw the vending machine post below and had a doubt... Many auto -vending machines have the feature of accepting coins and delivering the required item from the store.. Mostly...
What started with $1million investment in 2005 soon grew to a multi-million dollar business in just few years and one of the top visited sites in America. AOL is now...
Hey everybody, I have been browsing through all kinds of forums for an Indian oriented forum on CISCO certification but to no avail. No offense to CE but I really...
If you are thinking of buying a brand new limousine just wait! You need to think over again. Because Xenatec in collaboration with Maybach launched a luxurious coupe model. The...
what are the basic instruments required for practicing analog electronics' practicals at home??i know about some such as breadboard,resistors,diodes,transistors.... what else???and please also discuss their prices.thanks in advance!!!