CodeFest - Online Coding Festival by Department of Computer Engineering, IT-BHU

With immense pleasure we, on behalf of Department of Computer Engineering, IT-BHU, invite you to participate in #-Link-Snipped-#, a completely Online technical festival, which is being organized by our department for the very first time from 25th January to 21st March, 2010. It includes exciting competitions on Application Development, Algorithms, Programming & Logic and Mathematics and is open for participation from students & professionals all over the globe.

Event Details:

• #-Link-Snipped-# : Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions sponsored 2 months long application development competition, where participants shall be using AIR2.0 SDK platform (Flash 10). Team of 2 members.
  • #-Link-Snipped-# : An algorithm intensive programming competition on the lines of #-Link-Snipped-#, with 8-10 problems and time duration of 5 hours. Solutions can be submitted in 35 languages. Team of 3 members.
  • #-Link-Snipped-# : Test of overall aptitude and problem solving skills. The event comprises of problems on Puzzles, Algorithm Designing, Debugging & Programming. Submission time shall be 10 days. Team of 2 members.
  • #-Link-Snipped-# : C obscure Programming Competition, to get in-depth knowledge of C. Simple Programming Problems with constraints on the use of header files and tokens like semicolon, keywords (for, if, switch, etc). Event shall comprise of 6 – 8 Problems to be solved in time duration of 12 Hours. Team of 2 members.
  • #-Link-Snipped-#: An event with Challenging Mathematical Problems as in #-Link-Snipped-#, comprising of 10 questions and time duration of 6 hours. Individual event.

Visit our #-Link-Snipped-# to get more details. Sample problems are also available.

Why should you participate?

• Easy to participate - As all the events are completely online, you can participate from anywhere & form teams with anyone round the globe. Besides, all the submissions will be through our website portals.
  • Challenge yourself - All the questions will be new, challenging & fun-filled. Its a test of how wise your grey cells are.
  • Learning Platform - Best solutions will be made available after each contest. All your doubts will be answered at our forum. Get to know about your short comings & discuss strategies to improve them.
  • Enlarge your Technical Circle - Compete & get in touch with top programmers round the globe through discussion forums.
  • Exciting Prizes - Lots of exciting prizes are to be won 😀. Details of prizes will be available soon on our website

Still have any questions? Please go through #-Link-Snipped-# . For further questions email us at #-Link-Snipped-#or contact the following:

• Shishir Mittal +91-9936-180-121 #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shashank Tyagi +91-9651-422-932 #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gaurav Kumar +91-9005-729-272 #-Link-Snipped-#

--

Team Codefest.
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved to CE Events section.
  • Codefest
    Codefest
    Problem Statements of Adobe sponsored event #-Link-Snipped-# with #-Link-Snipped-# worth 50,000 INR have been released. Adobe certificates will be provided to all successful entries.

• Click #-Link-Snipped-# to view the problems.
    • Submissions will begin from Feb 2. Deadline for submission of your applications is Feb 24.
    • View #-Link-Snipped-#
    Upcoming Events on Codefest

• #-Link-Snipped-# : Test of overall aptitude and problem solving skills. The event comprises of problems on Puzzles, Algorithm Designing, Debugging & Programming. Submission time shall be 10 days. Scheduled from Feb 5.

• #-Link-Snipped-# : An event with Challenging Mathematical Problems as in #-Link-Snipped-#, comprising of 10 questions and time duration of 6 hours. Scheduled on Mar 1.

• #-Link-Snipped-# : An algorithm intensive programming competition on the lines of #-Link-Snipped-#, with 8-10 problems and time duration of 5 hours. Scheduled on Mar 1.

• #-Link-Snipped-# : C obscure Programming Competition, to get in-depth knowledge of C. Simple Programming Problems with constraints on the use of header files and tokens like semicolon, keywords (for, if, switch, etc). Event shall comprise of 6 – 8 Problems to be solved in time duration of 12 Hours. Scheduled on Mar 21.
    Till now there have been more than #-Link-Snipped-# on the website from more than 250 different institutions round the globe which includes 45 professional participants. Within a month of website launch, it has been viewed by people in 393 cities across 65 countries.

Best solutions of all the events will be provided soon after the contest gets over. You are free to form teams with anyone round the globe. Lots of exciting prizes and goodies are to be won.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to do summer internship this year.but cannot find a good company.i am a computer science 3rd year student doing b.tech from u.p.t.u.,noida.can any one help??
i am a 3rd year b.tech student.i want to know how to get a new miniproject?
how do i interface java with matlab?? I need to call Matlab functions in Java.I have no idea how to do it.Can anyone help me out for the same? 😕
Hi. I am in need of a research topic. I'm a BS in Electronics and Communications undergraduate. I just need an idea or topic to work on. :smile: Kindly reply...
Sir / Madam, My questions is, The sum of 3rd and 15th elements of an arithmetic progression is equal to the sum of 6th, 11th and 13th elements of the...