Codechef Campus Snackdown--21st November

Hi,

As a programming student we thought you would like to participate in the 'CodeChef Campus SnackDown'!

What is the CodeChef Campus Snackdown?
It’s a team-based ACM ICPC style programming competition. Create a team with up to three of your friends and compete against India's best and brightest. The first round takes place this weekend!

Where and when will it take place?
The first round is online on November 21st from 7pm to 12am IST. Top teams will then be flown to Mumbai for a final in-person round on January 10th.

What do the winners receive?
Winning teams will receive a piece of the Rs. 3,00,000 in prize money! Top teams from each college will also receive recognition on the site.

Need more info?
Full details can be found here: Contest Page | CodeChef

So what are you waiting for?
Last date to register your team is 20th November '09 midnight!
Register at: #-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks and Regards,
--

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE Events section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intraday Tips * L&T Nov. Future (Rs. 1616) Buy L&T Nov. Future (Rs. 1616) only on a move above 1630 with a stop loss below 1612 for an intra-day target...
Looks like the software giant is fighting back. Fresh browsers like Chrome & Firefox give IE a tough fight and are leaps and bounds ahead of it when it comes...
Engadget breaks the news that Sony is in talks with FireFox to port it to its gaming platform - PlayStation 3. If that's true - what else in the world,...

Hi

This is Allwyn j.I am doing b tech (EEE), 3rd year.
With permission from the author, I'm reproducing a post on ongoing discussion among the folks behind i-become. The people mentioned are the ones associated with i-become and 'Pankhudi foundation'. Must...