Code Navigation Website : XRefs

XRefs is a website from where you can navigate source code of Linux Kernels, Bootloaders, Android Kernel, Android Framework, OpenStack, Paas, CloudStack, Django, Python ,etc.

You should check this : #-Link-Snipped-#

(This link goes to my personal wikipedia as I tend to lose bookmarks due to my weekly purging caches & orphans)

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-# 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi...I m from CS discipline n i want to about the exam conducted by BARC...n which technical subjects should i concentrate more to get shortlisted?
If you are a student who has applied to take the BARC Online Exam in 2014, here are some of the important dates that you all should note down. BARC...
If you thought that with the advent of Graphene, things are going to change drastically in the electronics domain and solar device manufacturing, wait till you hear about "tungsten diselenide"....
As promised by the folks over at Twitch, the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, Xbox One today receives the Twitch app update. This version features a lot...
Friends I am doing my final year project related to hydraulic. I need some clarifications.. In all the websites i have referred the specific gravity for the hydraulic oil HLP46...