Code Coeverage and testing

hi...i am a new user of your website....i want to know about the Code Coeverage and testing.please can you help me that how i can proceed for that.
waiting for your kind reply.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need to do 6 month internship in 7th sem as a part of my b.tech(cs) curriculum.can anyone please suggest should i apply for companies or go for institutes offering...
I currently have a system with 10 bulbs at 150 W each. They run on 28 V (max). A variac steps down the 115 VAC and allows the lights to...
do i need to add friends in CE? i am from malaysia and now in final year at my institution(universiti kuala lumpur British malaysian Institute) in Data Communication course.. this...
1:-You are a landscape designer and your boss asked you to design a landscape such that you should place 4 trees equidistance from each other?Tell me How? 2:-If one tyre...
It was given by a resident of washington. He does not believe that the world will end in 2012. ______________________________________________________________ As the days pass, so grows the fear of the...