COD GHOSTS

Man this is a hell of a game created so much hype and today it is finally the JUDGEMENT DAY

Check out the official teaser trailer of the game here

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    This title reminds me of character : GHOST,The mo'f***in best character in entire COD Franchisee.
    The tears really dropped for the first for the virtual character,when Ghost was shot by Shepherd. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Is he returning ? Is he returning ? Tell me that he's returning in this title.
    I want him baaaaack!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well Hypes were created about his return But there is not internal leaks in infinity wards that GHOST is retuning or not

Some even predict that GAZ from MW1 may return as he was also not KIA in that scene

Fingers crossed here
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Man, Gaz was shooted by Zakhaev.I saw his brain coming out & I don't really think Infinity Ward Story-writers are too stupid to resurrect the marine who was shot just 2 feet far.

Some even says that Gaz & Ghost is same guy, because both character have same voice actor.Bullshit!

But I would like to say, Ghost > Gaz, Period!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    It is official Now COD GHOSTS is ""NOT"" a continuation of the Much spoken about MODERN WARFARE SERIES. It is newer and has taken a different story line all together as Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing, Stated yesterday on stage.
    The GHOSTS are remnant of soldiers from all the ELITE fighting forces of the US army. This story portrays a US completely devastated. The team of GHOSTS fight back against the super power nation trying to dominate THE USA.

Now your role in the game is really simple you and your kin brother are great fans of THE GHOSTS. And the dream of becoming GHOSTS in the near future. That is there and left as such
    Now this looks more like a combo of MW and Black ops. More can be seen only after a week when the XBOX game is released
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Abhishek Rawal
    Man, Gaz was shooted by Zakhaev.I saw his brain coming out & I don't really think Infinity Ward Story-writers are too stupid to resurrect the marine who was shot just 2 feet far.

Some even says that Gaz & Ghost is same guy, because both character have same voice actor.Bullshit!

But I would like to say, Ghost > Gaz, Period!
    That is clear and done now No MW4 here after That does not exist at all

The characters have no history

This game is sort of Third person impression of the team of Soldiers The Ghosts
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Update : COD Ghosts will be available on Xbox ONE from 5th November 2013 i.e 4 months 1 week 2 days & 18 hours from this moment ๐Ÿ˜
    Edit : Waiting for PC edition xD
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The only COD game I bought was Modern Warfare. Anything after that wasn't worth the price.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ash
    The only COD game I bought was Modern Warfare. Anything after that wasn't worth the price.
    MW2, MW3 ?? Man, those sequels are worth it. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Am I the only one excited about MSG5 here? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Am I the only one excited about MSG5 here? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    I guess MGS5 is only for PS3 & there are only few CEans who own PS3 including you.That could be the reason why we talk more about cross-platform games& not just a single console dedicated games ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    ash
    God man pls don't be a loner in MW1 itself

MW2 and 3 are even better in terms of challenging game plays it brought in

Ghosts is levels above the actual MW story line
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Conqueror
    God man pls don't be a loner in MW1 itself

MW2 and 3 are even better in terms of challenging game plays it brought in

Ghosts is levels above the actual MW story line
    I've checked them out. I feel MW2 onwards are just rehashes, basically SSDD ๐Ÿ˜› Just my opinion.

Unless of course I play them for dead cheap or free.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Honestly saying, I didn't found COD missions "Very challenging", they're fun though, you know. I love their characters (Ghost,Price & Soap) & story, that's the reason I play COD for single player.

But when you bring multiplayer in the scenario, Battlefield is the King !
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Take a look at this :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When the malware analysis firm Norman Shark found out who is behind this large, sophisticated cyber attack system, it had to point a finger at India. Researchers now claim that...
A few unofficial online pictures of the fastest ever Bajaj Pulsar has our anticipation running at 375cc, what with high-performance being veined into a well beefed up body. The auto-maker...
I stumbled upon project DD-WRT. The project offers custom firmware for your router and promises to unleash the full potential - something that the official firmware won't do. I see...
Microsoft will unveil the next generation of the gaming console XBOX. The project has been codenamed 'Durango' and the rumors are that Microsoft will actually reveal the console, unlike Sony...
The potential that Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) hold for the future is HUGE, and a glimpse of its gigantism was displayed by Norwegian Geologists as they employ autonomous drones to...