View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Jeffrey Arulraj
Jeffrey Arulraj • May 21, 2013

COD GHOSTS

Man this is a hell of a game created so much hype and today it is finally the JUDGEMENT DAY

Check out the official teaser trailer of the game here

https://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/masks
Abhishek Rawal
Abhishek Rawal • May 21, 2013
This title reminds me of character : GHOST,The mo'f***in best character in entire COD Franchisee.
The tears really dropped for the first for the virtual character,when Ghost was shot by Shepherd. 😭

Is he returning ? Is he returning ? Tell me that he's returning in this title.
I want him baaaaack!
Jeffrey Arulraj
Jeffrey Arulraj • May 22, 2013
Well Hypes were created about his return But there is not internal leaks in infinity wards that GHOST is retuning or not

Some even predict that GAZ from MW1 may return as he was also not KIA in that scene

Fingers crossed here
Abhishek Rawal
Abhishek Rawal • May 22, 2013
Man, Gaz was shooted by Zakhaev.I saw his brain coming out & I don't really think Infinity Ward Story-writers are too stupid to resurrect the marine who was shot just 2 feet far.

Some even says that Gaz & Ghost is same guy, because both character have same voice actor.Bullshit!

But I would like to say, Ghost > Gaz, Period!
Jeffrey Arulraj
It is official Now COD GHOSTS is ""NOT"" a continuation of the Much spoken about MODERN WARFARE SERIES. It is newer and has taken a different story line all together as Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing, Stated yesterday on stage.
The GHOSTS are remnant of soldiers from all the ELITE fighting forces of the US army. This story portrays a US completely devastated. The team of GHOSTS fight back against the super power nation trying to dominate THE USA.

Now your role in the game is really simple you and your kin brother are great fans of THE GHOSTS. And the dream of becoming GHOSTS in the near future. That is there and left as such
Now this looks more like a combo of MW and Black ops. More can be seen only after a week when the XBOX game is released
Jeffrey Arulraj
Abhishek Rawal
Man, Gaz was shooted by Zakhaev.I saw his brain coming out & I don't really think Infinity Ward Story-writers are too stupid to resurrect the marine who was shot just 2 feet far.

Some even says that Gaz & Ghost is same guy, because both character have same voice actor.Bullshit!

But I would like to say, Ghost > Gaz, Period!
That is clear and done now No MW4 here after That does not exist at all

The characters have no history

This game is sort of Third person impression of the team of Soldiers The Ghosts
Abhishek Rawal
Abhishek Rawal • Jul 6, 2013
Update : COD Ghosts will be available on Xbox ONE from 5th November 2013 i.e 4 months 1 week 2 days & 18 hours from this moment 😁
Edit : Waiting for PC edition xD
Ashraf HZ
Ashraf HZ • Jul 6, 2013
The only COD game I bought was Modern Warfare. Anything after that wasn't worth the price.
Abhishek Rawal
ash
The only COD game I bought was Modern Warfare. Anything after that wasn't worth the price.
MW2, MW3 ?? Man, those sequels are worth it. 😲
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 6, 2013
Am I the only one excited about MSG5 here? 😲
Abhishek Rawal
Kaustubh Katdare
Am I the only one excited about MSG5 here? 😲
I guess MGS5 is only for PS3 & there are only few CEans who own PS3 including you.That could be the reason why we talk more about cross-platform games& not just a single console dedicated games 😁
Jeffrey Arulraj
Jeffrey Arulraj • Jul 7, 2013
ash
God man pls don't be a loner in MW1 itself

MW2 and 3 are even better in terms of challenging game plays it brought in

Ghosts is levels above the actual MW story line
Ashraf HZ
Ashraf HZ • Jul 7, 2013
Conqueror
God man pls don't be a loner in MW1 itself

MW2 and 3 are even better in terms of challenging game plays it brought in

Ghosts is levels above the actual MW story line
I've checked them out. I feel MW2 onwards are just rehashes, basically SSDD 😛 Just my opinion.

Unless of course I play them for dead cheap or free.. 😉
Abhishek Rawal
Abhishek Rawal • Jul 7, 2013
Honestly saying, I didn't found COD missions "Very challenging", they're fun though, you know. I love their characters (Ghost,Price & Soap) & story, that's the reason I play COD for single player.

But when you bring multiplayer in the scenario, Battlefield is the King !

Share this content on your social channels -