coaching classes or self prep GATE 2013?

can som one help me to plan my carrier... i've 65% as if now in my 7th sem, expecting to improve it. My problem is , should i join any classes for gate 2013 , or would self prep see me through it? if not IIT's atleast decent gate score can fetch me a job. and i hope i will be better for gate. 2014.
so after my b'chlors what nxt to cope - gate 2013 (classes or self prep)? job if any? gate 2014? what to do?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    If your interested in mtech try for gate 2013 with coaching your own preparation may sufficient to qualify but not sufficient for score if your not succed go for long term with searching for job
    all the best
    i request admin and mods to place this post in appriete section for more recognition
  • sreeram peri
    sreeram peri
    narayana murthy
    If your interested in mtech try for gate 2013 with coaching your own preparation may sufficient to qualify but not sufficient for score if your not succed go for long term with searching for job
    all the best
    i request admin and mods to place this post in appriete section for more recognition
    that was help ful thankyou.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can some one help me to plan my carrier... i've 65% as if now in my 7th sem(electronics and comm), expecting to improve it. My problem is , should i...
The idea is to build a program used to edit plain text files. Abstract: Text editors can be used to configure files and programming language source code. A GUI based...
This might be a comic, but it deals with a more serious issue - about FB privacy. Is Facebook justified in using our private information to sell ads? Now FB...
It is an effort to develop a tool to manage the verification and validation process. Abstract: The goal is to ensure that the software and the documents are developed are...
Hello, I am working on design of CMOS second generation current controlled current conveyors (CCCII+). I am working in 0.13um CMOS technology. I am stuck with the design of W/L...