Coaching class

Hi friends,
Now i have stepped onto my second year of engineering and i am planning to go for my higher studies ie.,either MBA or MS.
I have heard of few centers who start coaching from the second year for competitive exams.
Is it advisable to join the centers from second year itself or is it enough if we join in the third year? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    First decide what you want to do MBA/MS.

IF you want to do MS (guess we call Mtech in India) in India then we have different syllabus for competitive exams.

So for doing in India its better to join in or after 3 rd year , as by then you would have covered most of the basics.

If you want to do MBA/MS you have be skilled in Mathematics and English.
    So when ever you join nothing matters!!!

But concentrate on Btech first to get a decent percentage about 70+ it adds a huge value ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    ,better you can Join during the 3 rd year
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    ms_cs
    ,better you can Join during the 3 rd year
    thank you for your suggestion ms_cs,
    Can you please suggest me the ways in which i can prepare for those by myself in the 2nd year(without going for classes),because i have only a basic idea of what those exams are all about.Is there any website or books known to you that gives very useful information about these exams?
    If you have any idea please help me.:smile:
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    vishnu priya
    thank you for your suggestion ms_cs,
    Can you please suggest me the ways in which i can prepare for those by myself in the 2nd year(without going for classes),because i have only a basic idea of what those exams are all about.Is there any website or books known to you that gives very useful information about these exams?
    If you have any idea please help me.:smile:

Do you want to prepare for MBA or MS
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I have interest in pursuing MS but i also want to give a try for MBA since i have heard people telling that MBA has real value in INDIA.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Priya,

If you do anything with interest you will find value.

If you want to go for both , read my first post in this thread and let me know if you have any questions??
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    About Mathematics i heard that it will be concentrated fully on fundamentals.Am i right?
    But how about English?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    About Maths -- Fully concentrated on Fundamentals , thats corrrect!!
    But the key factor in many of the exams is Speed and Accuracy.
    So you need to build up your speed and accuracy which is only attained by practice.
    So i suggest you to practice any maths book of your interest complete all the questions .

About English, I am E-S ๐Ÿ˜‰

Complete Wren and Martin & GRE word list.

All the best!!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Is there any website to get a sample of GRE word list?
    i dont have much idea about it.will it have phrases or just words?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Just type GRE word list in google you get many number of words for free.

If not you can also buy a Barrons.

I am not posting the links of those GRE sites ( I fear there could be some copyright voilation)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want 2 knw the principle of gyrocar..... plzzzzzzz rply.......
One of my friend sent this site-link to me. Have a look at this site CEans 25-Jul-2009 - Botix Robotics Workshop | Simple Labs | Simplifying Technology
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ This is awesome. You can now drag your gmail messages and drop them to the tags directly! We've had that feature in Zimbra. Looks like Google is learning faster....
GF's Crazy Puzzles--With New Format Hello Ceans, Here i am going to Start a simple thread for puzzles but with some interesting Rules... Hop you guys will enjoy it.. Rules:...
Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration and visit visa. Please guide me where from i can collect proper information about UK immigration and higher studies. I have...