Coaching clases or self preparation GATE 2013

can some one help me to plan my carrier... i've 65% as if now in my 7th sem(electronics and comm), expecting to improve it. My problem is , should i join any classes for gate 2013 , or would self prep see me through it? if not IIT's atleast decent gate score can fetch me a job. and i hope i will be better for gate. 2014.
so after my b'chlors what nxt to cope - gate 2013 (classes or self prep)? job if any? gate 2014? what to do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd vote in favor of joining coaching classes; because they ensure the momentum and tempo that one requires for preparation. The best way to make a decision is to first take 2-3 mock GATE tests and check your score. If you're in the top lot; you may just do fine with some self-disciplined self-study. Else joining classes is a better option.
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    The_Big_K
    I'd vote in favor of joining coaching classes; because they ensure the momentum and tempo that one requires for preparation. The best way to make a decision is to first take 2-3 mock GATE tests and check your score. If you're in the top lot; you may just do fine with some self-disciplined self-study. Else joining classes is a better option.
    Agree with you sir.. coaching is good for you...
    All the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea is to build a program used to edit plain text files. Abstract: Text editors can be used to configure files and programming language source code. A GUI based...
This might be a comic, but it deals with a more serious issue - about FB privacy. Is Facebook justified in using our private information to sell ads? Now FB...
It is an effort to develop a tool to manage the verification and validation process. Abstract: The goal is to ensure that the software and the documents are developed are...
Hello, I am working on design of CMOS second generation current controlled current conveyors (CCCII+). I am working in 0.13um CMOS technology. I am stuck with the design of W/L...
Hi, Can you please suggest me what topics would be good for my mini project.???