CO2 and Concrete

Guys i heard that there is a new technology which uses CO2 to produce precast concrete ..please if u know any company which apply this tech or anything about it just help me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If anyone has a list of projects in Networking, please share here. Let's build a collection of networking related projects.
Perhaps few students will find this idea useful and implementable for their final/third year projects. Scenario: Every organization gets tons of resumes every day from various candidates. These resumes contain...
I know this has been done already; but it wouldn't harm if you try to build it on your own. The idea is simple - Your mobile gives you alerts...
Here are few project ideas in Power Electronics - Performance evaluation of bridgeless pfc boost rectifiers Control of chaos by resonant parametri perturbation in a current mode controlled buck-boost dc-dc...
Looks like Apple has decided to do 'something' about the iPhone4 antenna problem than telling people the right way to hold the device. Apple is hiring 8 antenna engineers and...