CNC Machines & Programming

Will any body help me with some study material on the basics of CNC machines and CNC programming???

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    In our work we use a lot of CNC machining. Both turning and multi axis milling. I doubt if one can become a competent CNC engineer by just going througha course. It is an intensely hands on job, even if you are only going to superwise a machine shop and not do the machining your self.

G code is the language used for CNC programming.
    This tutorial will get one started along the way.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

For some of the fine work on small precision parts it is necessary to compensate for the deflection of the parts during machining. The problem is that the amount of deflection even for the same machining parameters can vary along a path because of stiffness variation. Some amount of trial and error is inevitable.
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    Hi,
    i am ready to help you to teach about cnc programming basics which i believe that i know it upto some extent.But i dont have a notes in printed form. so how can i help you.
  • ankush sharma
    ankush sharma
    hi i have a book for cnc programming u can learn from this easily.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The The supreme irony of Electrical Engineering - Check out absolute zero's humorous take -
Hey guys we must have known about working in PRO E, the modelling of solids, sheet metals etc. Me too come in the same category, I just wanted to do...
Hello all, I need some help regarding Implementation of a RF receiver and transmitter for secure data-exchange. I am using RFM70 transceiver for wireless data transfer, I am using a...
Name: grsalvi *Engineering Trade: electrical Location: *Occupation: Employed (actually placed in an IT company but waiting for Joining ) Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: Net surfing,coding,reading books,playing flute,Karate,meditation....
What actually it means from current source and voltage source. We come across these types of sources in Network Analysis.