CNC Automation

Hello All,
I,Abhishek Jain worked as a software engineer in TCS.I have done my Engg. in Mechatronics from Manipal Institute of Technology.Since,I am a Mechtronics engg.,I am really interested in doing work in Automation.I studied lot of automation subjects in my curriculum and I really like to do programming in CNC.So I decided to open an company in which I will manufacture different automobile,machine parts etc using CNC Machine.So, I want some suggestion that "How to initiate the process and will it be a right decision to go with a CNC automation?

Thanking You

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    i know the first thing. You must have to invest lots of many.馃榿 & have you any experience in this field? I think minimum 3 year experiences is must!
  • saptm
    saptm
    No,I dont have 3 years experience in CNC.Ya I have studied this CNC in my curriculum and I have a great interest in this.I really want to do something in this field and do something innovative and different.So,help me for future aspects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi..... friends my self arpit jain btech 2nd year civil engineering udaipur india i require an idea for making a college level project based on civil it more better if...
[FONT="]1. [/FONT]Write a complete program based on the following requirements. In main( ) function: 路 Ask the user to enter 10 integer numbers. 路 Determine the largest and smallest number...
CEans, When at least half of us had not even decided what to do next after completing schooling, Marshall Haas was an entrepreneur already, at 17. He started his first...
Electronics engineers may pick up this idea for their third or final year project: Developing a smart bluetooth mouse. Computer mouse is an integral part of computer system and acts...
how do i design a 12V voltage regulator circuit using ic with current rating upto 45mA? which ic is most appropriate for this?