CrazyEngineers
  • saptm
    saptm

MemberJul 31, 2011

CNC Automation

Hello All,
    I,Abhishek Jain worked as a software engineer in TCS.I have done my Engg. in Mechatronics from Manipal Institute of Technology.Since,I am a Mechtronics engg.,I am really interested in doing work in Automation.I studied lot of automation subjects in my curriculum and I really like to do programming in CNC.So I decided to open an company in which I will manufacture different automobile,machine parts etc using CNC Machine.So, I want some suggestion that "How to initiate the process and will it be a right decision to go with a CNC automation?

Thanking You
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberAug 1, 2011

i know the first thing. You must have to invest lots of many.😁 & have you any experience in this field? I think minimum 3 year experiences is must!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • saptm

MemberAug 1, 2011

No,I dont have 3 years experience in CNC.Ya I have studied this CNC in my curriculum and I have a great interest in this.I really want to do something in this field and do something innovative and different.So,help me for future aspects.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register