CMS for Real Estate Website

Hello Friends

I am planning to build a real estate website with features agent Sign Up, Free and Premium Listing

Please suggest me if you know the best

Currently I have open Realty as one option

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Why don't you go for Joomla? Its a nice CMS & constantly under development. Though be careful when installing the plugins as Joomla is widely exploited due to use of unsafe plugins.

Check this demo site -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about WordPress? You could even modify an existing theme for real estate agents.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For game lover's, This is going to be an interesting debate.😀 "Sony has bought cloud gaming company GaiKai (GaiKai is a cloud-based service used for accessing more than 40 popular...
CEans, The observers might have noticed that we've enabled Google Search Engine on CrazyEngineers. Google's incredibly good at indexing web's content. Integrating Google search engine has its own advantages and...
Since last few weeks report of Apple's iPad Mini is in the air; However, there's a twist to the tale. As per the "reliable Chinese sources", iPad mini will not...
Now, some news from Moto Racer. British Grand Prix results at Silverstone on Sunday. 1. Mark Webber (Australia) RedBull - Renault 1:25:11.288 2. Fernando Alonso (Spain) Ferrari +00:03.060 3. Sebastian...
Security risks remain a hindrance to full adoption of the technology whether it is mobile or our PC. Accessing our bank's mobile application to access our account is much more...