CMC Private Limited - How is the company?

Does anybody know about CMC pvt ltd. ?
My resume have been shortlisted for the post Trainee Engineer.
But, its a training cum work experience. So, I need to pay for it.
Anybody having some idea about it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Paying for the training and work experience? That's kind of awesome! I really am surprised to see how these companies work. I'd not pay for the training. But are you talking about the TATA enterprise controlled 'Information on CMC Business Solutions'? I'm quite sure they won't ask you to pay for the training.
  • mojo
    mojo
    The_Big_K
    Paying for the training and work experience? That's kind of awesome! I really am surprised to see how these companies work. I'd not pay for the training. But are you talking about the TATA enterprise controlled 'Information on CMC Business Solutions'? I'm quite sure they won't ask you to pay for the training.
    Yes, its a TATA eneterprise. And, it was written in the mail that the training fee have to be borne by the candidates.
    Actually, I come to know yesterday that its a training program. After which candidates are provided certficates that can help in placements.
    I never wanted to pay for any training. But, I don't have any other option as I haven't been placed in any firm yet. I completed my B.tech(IT) in 2012.
    What should I do?
    Would it be good to join the training program because its a big name TATA?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I have worked for CMC.
    Yes, they have training+experience program in which they charge for 1 Lakh+ for training (I don't know how much they are charging now). Some of my colleagues came from this program.

If I am not wrong there will contract of 1 year (6 month training + 6 month experience with salary as an employee). Problem is they pay very less but CMC+TATA batch you will earn.

This contract and salary may be extended on your performance, depends on your boss.
    It's a risk that which project you are going to get after training and how much you will learn.
    Its completely trade-off from your side.
    You should better find some people who completed training from your location consult about it.
  • mojo
    mojo
    ianoop
    I have worked for CMC.
    Yes, they have training+experience program in which they charge for 1 Lakh+ for training (I don't know how much they are charging now). Some of my colleagues came from this program.

If I am not wrong there will contract of 1 year (6 month training + 6 month experience with salary as an employee). Problem is they pay very less but CMC+TATA batch you will earn.

This contract and salary may be extended on your performance, depends on your boss.
    It's a risk that which project you are going to get after training and how much you will learn.
    Its completely trade-off from your side.
    You should better find some people who completed training from your location consult about it.
    Thanks Anoop! Thanks a lot for the info!
  • Ubuntu
    Ubuntu
    You got shortlisted after interview? or i have heard about a program called CMC-JET offered by CMC. Fees is around 1.25Lac for training (3months) + internship for 6months. After completion of internship , either CMC or the company in which you do internship will make you permanent depending upon your performance. If they dont make you permanent , CMC will send you for interviews for 2 or 3 companies. If you get selected in them , good for you. Otherwise CMC will give you 9 months (3+6) experience certificate.
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    CMC is a good company. But I think paid training is not better. You should not pay for this training.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Chinu1
    CMC is a good company. But I think paid training is not better. You should not pay for this training.
    Same opinion !!
  • maj
    maj
    mojo
    Does anybody know about CMC pvt ltd. ?
    My resume have been shortlisted for the post Trainee Engineer.
    But, its a training cum work experience. So, I need to pay for it.
    Anybody having some idea about it?
    hey....I have passed through the whole thing of cmc training and job shit...avoid it..

Even my resume was shortlisted 6 motnhs ago.....I paid 1.2 lakhs for 4 months of training at cmc. Training is pathetic....even we are much better than the so called faculty over there. Placements(oh! am 'placed' by d way...this is my 2nd month at work)....they do offer placements in their own company...but believe me its 3rd rate and horrible....u wont get work anywhere with that exp

so the moral of the story is DONOT JOIN CMC....if u care for your future....

if u hv any queries please ask.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have this chat server program written in java. There is one action listener class which monitors actions on connect button (present on GUI JPanel). please see code below private...
A little girl had been shopping with her Mum in Woolies. She must have been 6 years old, this beautiful red haired, freckle faced image of innocence. It was pouring...
Hi, Can anyone tell me the difference between briefcase and the folder in terms of their pros and cons. The parameters that I would like to focus are the effectiveness...
I want to pursue MS. I have one backlog but due to personal problem didn't attended it for second attempt. Repetition of subject thrice; is it considered as three backlogs...
,sirs and madams, im on my topic proposal for my final year, my idea is a line following robot used in hospitals for delivering supplies per room, like food, medicines...