Clutch-less Bikes??!!??

Hey guys I think you all know the new TVS JIVE bike and its speciality.
So I really want to know how it actually works without a clutch??
Lets discuss it..ok?
Any reference sites given, will be appreciated...

Replies

• nick_cardoza
    nick_cardoza
    as in clutchless motorcycles? i can tell you that more than likely there is a clutch in it although it is more than likely a rekluse clutch. google rekluse clutch systems and you will gain a wealth of knowledge on how a said "clutchless" bike works. wonderful invention for us motorcross racers.
  • nick_cardoza
    nick_cardoza
    do what i stated above and look into the design and function of a clutch system such as a rekluse.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    actually clutch less bike means; it just dont have any lever in your hand to use clutch.
    But actually that bike is also having clutch, as work of clutch is to transfer the power.
    So, they use centrifugal clutch for this purpose which automatically adjusts itself according to speed of the bike.
  • jatish tandi
    jatish tandi
    clutch less means an automatic tranmission system in gear box.in such system gears are always engage during operation.only we can control speed by accelarator and according to speed gear will shift.
  • nick_cardoza
    nick_cardoza
    well ill have to say there are multiple types of clutch-less bikes being manual or automatic. in either sense the clutch i have mentioned above numerous times can be used on a bike with no clutch cable to the bars at all....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all can someone help me out in knowing the latest technological advancement in the Variable compression ratio for automoblies using telescoping connecting rod. specialy the use of electro/magnetorheological...
In any office there are more than 10,000 key presses on a single keyboard in a day. I was thinking that the energy required for pressing each key is going...
im in my final months of my military career and am heading into schooling to become what ive always wanted. mechanical engineering is something ive always showed interest in and...
Hi all, I always hearing that querying a database is alaways a performance issue in the J2EE based web applications. How far its true? and what basis the performance is...
I need the electronics mini projects with whole data sheets and circuit diagram.I need it for college to submit it. so,send me the projects as soon as possible.