CloudComputing

Hi, my name is harsh, am doing my final year in computer science, and i was very much interested to a project on cloud computing. I have basic understanding of what a cloud is and i wanted to do a project on Software As A Service(SaaS) cloud computing, please help me, n tell me where do i begin from??

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

-Harsh

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First step would be to identify which service would you like to offer as a service. Everything else would follow.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Either Consider Windows Azure or Eucaliptus pro the project environment.
    Think about a service for example:
    1) CMS
    2) Picture Sharing
    3) HIPPA
    4) Banking
    5) Document Sharing and Searching

collect the APIs or you can write your own web services. or Use Web Services like Amazon.

Read a bit of XML meta data and callback. Hope that will give you an insight of what what can be done

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😔😔hey!! can anyone send me d whole program (in C )of coding round .... actually i hav it but verymuch cnfused... plz reply on my id soon .. my id...
Its my request to all Coputer Science department guies to please suggest me any good project topic..
NAVTEQ, the company that provides maps, traffic and location data has launched 3D maps for Indian cities. These maps will provide 3D landmarks, motorway junction objects, and sign-as-real: is content...
NI visited my campus today and the presentation was awesome and when it came to the number of rounds we would go through, he told us we better do not...
The world's first entrepreneurs were farmers. This is because Agriculture was the first trade which mankind learned. Well this hardly matters now. Can we discuss Entrepreneurial opportunity in Agriculture itself?...