Cloud Hosting Provider,StormOnDemand: High Availability Fault Tolerant Load Balancing

LANSING, Mich.— Cloud Computing provider, Storm On Demand, added network load balancing for both Storm Servers and Bare Metal Dedicated Servers. This allows users to create powerful high availability networks which utilize a hybrid of flexible Cloud Servers and powerful Dedicated Servers with the same management tools.

For a limited time, Storm Load Balancers are Free! Offer expires September 1st, 2010.

Storm Cloud Load Balancing Highlights:

• Load balance traffic across Cloud Server & Storm Bare Metal Dedicated Servers
  • Load Balancer SSL Termination & Session Persistence for proper source logging & security handling.
  • Redundant fault tolerant enterprise class Load Balancer Hardware with Multiple Gigabits of Connectivity
  • Multiple Load Balancing Methods including: Round Robin, Least Connect & Historical Intelligence

Storm users can easily deploy one or many Virtual IP addresses to load balance traffic across an unlimited number of nodes utilizing Round Robin, Least Connect or Historical Intelligence load balancing methods. Storm users may load balance Web Services (HTTP/HTTPS), DNS, FTP or specify a custom port. The Storm On Demand load balancer includes the option to enable SSL Persistence or Load Balancer SSL Termination.

Network load balancing intelligently distributes traffic across multiple nodes and is a critical component of any high availability server configuration. Load balancers can greatly increase the speed & reliability of your web application because if one of your server nodes fails or becomes overloaded the traffic is automatically shifted to another server node without any interruption of service. Another advantage of load balancing is that nodes may be selectively added and removed from the load balancing pool allowing for easy server maintenance without disruption of service.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE Hiring Update: People are writing to know whether we're still hiring. The answer is - YES ! 😀 Just visit this link and then go ahead: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33894-crazyengineers-hiring.html We'd be...
I'll publish a series of articles that will cover my complete talk at MIT on the topic "Entrepreneurship, starting with the right mindset". All the articles will be published on...
i am a b-tech student.i have a project on robot.as that of your metal detector robot.so please i need to chat with u or talk with u on phone.please give...
These questions were Pm'ed by the user abhinaykumar. Its better they be here, as we might get better understanding form other CEans . Anyone having a thorough understanding can always...
The Internet is so crowded. Every day a new startup pops up in some corner of the world that offers a new service on the Internet. With everyone going online;...