Cloud Computing Security

Hi, I am doing a research on cloud computing security. I am actually researching on what kind of mechanisms are used by various big cloud players like amazon, microsoft azure, GoogleApp engine, salesforce.com.....It is very difficult to get information regarding google n their security....does anyone know wat kind of mechanism is used by google to provide protection against attacks like cross site scripting(XSS) or sql injections??? it would even b helpful if anyone can provide some link or place where some information regarding google security is provided...

Replies

• Gloriaellis
    Gloriaellis
    Cloud computing is a technology that uses the internet and central remote servers to maintain data and applications. Cloud computing allows consumers and businesses to use applications without installation and access their personal files at any computer with internet access. Security is the most important factor, it depends on the host weather we can trust them completely. using an managed dedicated server ensures security as our server is administrated and secured by professionals. You can learn more about #-Link-Snipped-# here. It provides us an #-Link-Snipped-# network which is fully secured and effectively managed.
  • Gloriaellis
    Gloriaellis
    Have you ever heard about managed cloud computing.
  • vinci
    vinci
    please tell me what is cloud computing ?๐Ÿ˜
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Cloud Computing is the trend that is going to be in for the next decade.

#-Link-Snipped-# will give a good sight into what it is all about.

Check out!
    Hope it helps!
    Thanks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i feel that the transmission level in maharashtra should be raised more. the transmission should be done at a higher voltage as done in MP. HV transmission will reduce the...
I stumbled upon this awesome video - what happens when engineers own dogs - [video=youtube;t9TPMIfY5GU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9TPMIfY5GU&feature=related[/video] What say you, folks?
Robots still need programming and engineers do the job well. But when engineers get bored, this is what happens - [video=youtube;yln_IGDuOCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yln_IGDuOCo&feature=related[/video]
hi frnds... can u plz tel me dat how can i measure the range of cordless phone.????Anyone having ans.plz reply soon...
Here's a video that talks about differential mechanism - one of the important topics to study in automobile engineering.