View Feed
group-icon
Java Developers
Community of Java Developers: Get Java Programming Help from fellow Java Developers across the world.
626 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
onkarkoparde
onkarkoparde • Jul 26, 2012

Cloud Computing Project In Java

please help me for building project in java
i want to build project based on cloud computing,so give me suggestions about project topic and how should I develop it.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 26, 2012
onkarkoparde
please help me for building project in java
i want to build project based on cloud computing,so give me suggestions about project topic and how should I develop it.
Hello, how about developing a Dropbox clone? You can use Java to develop Android app to access the service.
onkarkoparde
onkarkoparde • Jul 29, 2012
Ok thank you sir..but tell me which cloud i can get for my application and what will be it's cost? How should i connect to that cloud.
The_Big_K
Hello, how about developing a Dropbox clone? You can use Java to develop Android app to access the service.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 29, 2012
onkarkoparde
Ok thank you sir..but tell me which cloud i can get for my application and what will be it's cost? How should i connect to that cloud.
Not sure what you mean by 'which cloud'. There are several of them which you can choose from based on your needs. Do you need UNIX based machines or Windows based? What bandwidth will you need? What are your budget restrictions etc. will matter a lot.

How should you connect to the cloud? Well, you can do so through various ways - say you can transfer files through FTP.
onkarkoparde
onkarkoparde • Jul 30, 2012
i am using windows based machines and i want to develop application for android mobile named as "cloud messenger" like an application known as "whatsapp". Actually i want to build application for messeging and unlimited data sending between two android mobiles using 3g connection and through the use of cloud.Means the sent data will be stored on a cloud server and the receiver should get the notification about received data and he have to download it from that cloud server.Also they can chat through this application and they can store their important data on this cloud server.

Share this content on your social channels -