Cloud Computing Course

Hi friends, How are you all?

I am a btech cse fresher. I wanted to know how is cloud computing course? Are companies working on it? what's its scope? I've seen jobs of asp.net, java, testing, sap etc but never seen of cloud computing. Please throw some light guys..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google may start shipping their own 7" tablet in June, according to sources at DigitTimes. It's rumored that Google will start with the first consignment of about 600,000 tablets and...
What do you think will happen on December 21, 2012? Will the world end? Share your opinions and views. What do you think ? Share your views.
Sony's introduced a mechanical USB charger that can offer a minute of talk time for every 3 minutes of winding and about a minute of browsing experience for about 5...
hey hii my name is Nikhil Lokhande jst cmplted Engg 2 days b4 gt placed in Amdocs😁 any1 like 2 share his experience abt this company??
We have somewhat of a bad reputation in Northern Ireland and with a bloody terrorist conflict for over 30 years, one can see why. But there’s so much beauty around...