Cloud computing as a final year project and how can I work on it?

Hey every one I am Talha , and i'm in finale year i need a help in cloud computing , i want to do finale year project in cloud computing if any one do work on cloud computing and kindly help me i am thank full to you people 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome. Cloud computing is a vast domain and you will really need to do a bit of research as to what specific domain you wish to build your project on. I can give you few hints to explore -

1. Cloud storage

2. Cloud formation and scalability

3. Big data management in cloud

4. Cloud security 

...and so on. We'll also need to know what programming languages are you comfortable in and whether you've developed any projects before. Tell us as much information you can so that we can help you out. All the best!

• Chaudhary Talha Umer
    Chaudhary Talha Umer

I can do project of codeignatore and Asp.Net with the language c# and i know about c++ and python as well  

• Chaudhary Talha Umer
    Chaudhary Talha Umer

And which field should be choose by Bachelor's student ,  

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was wondering if we should let go of the homepage we have on CrazyEngineers. Instead, maybe show some latest activity happening on the site so that new users know...
Twitter seems to be experimenting with new design and here's how it looks -What do you think about it? 
Is there any way to get internship in BHEL in Chennai....? Plz give some contacts mam...
for the job i m doing ba  and i want to do the job with tha study also what could i do
In my 10th mark is 56.4%, 12th marks is 81.5% and b.tech mark is  82.3% but I got selected in mnc company interview. I am get offer form off campus...