Cloud Computing And VishwaBandhu Dasgupta

I am unable to understand what is cloud computing and a man called Vishwa Bandhu Dasgupta is confusing me more. How can rains affect the working of computers? I am unable to grasp the meaning.
1. Is google a software? ๐Ÿ˜•
2. How can data be transmitted to battery?

[video=youtube;ApQlMm39xr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQlMm39xr0[/video]

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, ishu u have picked up a wrong video. This guy has no idea about cloud computing. He is jus bragging there the little knowledge he has. Just laugh and forget whatever he said in this video....๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah. He is calling google a software! Unbelievable. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    But what he's talking about might just be the future of 'cloud computing' ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Let me make it clear. Cloud Computing is different and what he is talking is different. I do not think this can be a future.

However when he says that there is technology in America that people can record data in air-He is bluffing at present. There is no such thing at present. In future there may be.

How can you call google a software? How can you download google?

You should see his videos on How to bring black money back. ๐Ÿ˜ Search on You tube. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    But what he's talking about might just be the future of 'cloud computing' ๐Ÿ˜
    Sure; if he is talking about rains, he may be computing the extent and size of clouds. That would be technically cloud computing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why cant we use a single voltage stabilizer for a house? is it necessary to use different stabilizers for different equipments.
Hi all, I am Roshan Aithal, an MCA final year student. Thought Works company is visiting our campus on 7th September, Kindly help me by mailing me the previous placement...
85 are married, 80 have cars, 75 have phones, and 70 have houses. How many minimumpersons are married, have phone, car and houses on a scale of 100. ......................show me...
Generally it is observed that electricity is transmitted in multiples of 11KV,such as 110KV,220KV,33KV,440KV etc .Why it is so ?. How-ever recently it is found that transmission voltage is 750KV...
Maximum level of pulverization in popular Bowl & Roller coal mills(XRP-880,XRP-630) is 70 mesh size. This invariably results in unburnt in slag ash & sometimes in fly ash also which...