CrazyEngineers
  • I am unable to understand what is cloud computing and a man called Vishwa Bandhu Dasgupta is confusing me more. How can rains affect the working of computers? I am unable to grasp the meaning.
    1. Is google a software? 😕
    2. How can data be transmitted to battery?

[video=youtube;ApQlMm39xr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQlMm39xr0[/video]
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Pensu

MemberSep 2, 2011

Well, ishu u have picked up a wrong video. This guy has no idea about cloud computing. He is jus bragging there the little knowledge he has. Just laugh and forget whatever he said in this video....😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberSep 2, 2011

Yeah. He is calling google a software! Unbelievable. 😁
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 2, 2011

But what he's talking about might just be the future of 'cloud computing' 😐
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberSep 2, 2011

Let me make it clear. Cloud Computing is different and what he is talking is different. I do not think this can be a future.

However when he says that there is technology in America that people can record data in air-He is bluffing at present. There is no such thing at present. In future there may be.

How can you call google a software? How can you download google?

You should see his videos on How to bring black money back. 😁 Search on You tube. 😁
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberSep 2, 2011

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberSep 2, 2011

The_Big_K
    But what he's talking about might just be the future of 'cloud computing' 😐
    Sure; if he is talking about rains, he may be computing the extent and size of clouds. That would be technically cloud computing.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register