Cloud certification

hi friends,

am planning to take cloud certification, can anyone suggest me the good institute to join.
(Location: chennai, TamilNadu)

or else is there a free online class for cloud certification, if so is that really worth it ?

kindly help me out.

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Register on AWS, and start playing with the micro VPSes, they are free for a new user in the first year (12 mths). These are just 512MB servers, so don't expect much from them.

There is a host of training and content on the internet and on Amazon's site which you can peruse at your own time.
  • kalaivani M
    kalaivani M
    thank you..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have small query please give me solution for this. my query is i want to delete a column from a table .
Electricity Pylons have been with us since eternity. Their lattice structure made out of steel with four legs is immediately recognisable from miles. They are responsible for supporting overhead power...
SkyOrbiter is an interesting solar powered drone that aims to provide Internet access across the world. Developed by a Portuguese company that goes by the name 'Quarkson' successfully tested the...
Catching up with the trend of developing self driving cars, two Professors from Gujarat's Amiraj College of Engineering have built their own version of a driverless vehicle in India called...
I am in last sem of b.tech(civil) and still I dont know the practical knowledge in Civil engg that gonna be used in construction site. I am jobless and dont...