Clock Robot

Hai,i have some idea to build robot using clock/gear concept and maybe with some electronic base.but i don't know if this clock concept can make robot.so i need CE member opinion about it.

ps:it maybe not the best project to do for me as diploma student right now.maybe one day when i further study,i can build one.

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    yes,clock frequency is the basic thing to notify.Response time will be dependable only on the clock speed.Schematic diagram for the robot activity is mainly required in that case to sync between clock & robot activity
  • Ayie
    Ayie
    o....,that mean is can be make,but ot wiil be hard right.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Ayie
    o....,that mean is can be make,but ot wiil be hard right.
    what are you saying??? can you use formal english please!!
  • Ayie
    Ayie
    sorry,spell mistake.my bad.

*it will

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Note: ABC1.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. Now when i use : javac ABC1.java -Xlint ABC1.java:26: warning: [unchecked] unchecked call to add(E) as a...
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” can i use printer in my c programme for printing my bill in project.. i have used graphics... thaqnk you
how to hack wifi connection "wep" secured... ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
I am fresher in electronocs and comenication i want to prepair exam of b s n l so tell me a tips to clear the xam
Name: .::MAX::. *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: NANDED, MAHARASHTRA ๐Ÿ˜€ *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests : Posting!! :sshhh: ,Music :music: *Aim in life: Be an Engineer! *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I...