ClearBoth

Hello everybody,

Well, not much to talk about myself, I studied Information system and graduated last year from IT collage. I have interest in developing websites. I like to make the structure but never perform well for the design. Currently unemployed/freelancer and happy to find this engineers community - thanks to google. ๐Ÿ˜€

best regards,
ClearBoth

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome @#-Link-Snipped-# to CE๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ Great to have you with us. How's it in Bahrain?
  • ClearBoth
    ClearBoth
    aarthivg
    Welcome @#-Link-Snipped-# to CE๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you. Pleased to join you.

The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ Great to have you with us. How's it in Bahrain?
    It is my pleasure to be here. If you asking, we have seen better days in Bahrain, it's really the time for the change. If this didn't happened this era, it will never happened. We love peace but all day all about protests and I'm not sure what will happen to the formula 1 race this year in Bahrain.

Thanks for asking Admin, really appreciate it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Looking forward to see you active here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple Mac owners may no longer flaunt that their OS has no malware. The Flashback malware affected several thousands macs all over the world and Apple promised a removal tool....
Old Story vs. Indian Version ๐Ÿ˜›โ€‹{little bit lengthy, but you gonna enjoy that}โ€‹โ€‹ The Old Story: The Ant works hard in the withering heat all summer building its house and...
de purpose for joining CE is to get info abt new thngz in engineering
cn any one tell me whts de scope of masters in engineering management in US?
I have been getting many spam mails. Many of them are, "You have won a prize of $10 million" etc- Here is another one. How to get rid of them?...