Classic Snake Game

Hi Folks!

I wrote a classic snake game this weekend, The code is in C#, and is open source and available free for use and reuse. This can serve as a great example for anyone who wants to study the anatomy of a snake game.

More details available Debu's Innovations: Classic Snake Game.

[youtube]wYkq07N3LPU[/youtube]

Regards,

Debu 😀

Replies

• inform
    inform
    seems to be a nice game!!!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    good can we make this kind of game in vb.net
  • debu
    debu
    @safwan: VB.NET and C# are different only in language and syntax. They are both very alike, and use the same .NET framework.

Having said that, I avoided using anything but generics in the game algorithm so that it can serve as an example for anything, JAVA, C, C++, VB.

Regards,

Debu 😀
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Its simple and nice too😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice game dude, but in real snake game i guess the egg doesnt appear any where on the tail.

I mean here after you capture few green dots the green dots is appearing on the black dot , generally games dont display that on black line anytime.

Am I clear??
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    debu
    Hi Folks!

I wrote a classic snake game this weekend, The code is in C#, and is open source and available free for use and reuse. This can serve as a great example for anyone who wants to study the anatomy of a snake game.

More details available Debu's Innovations: Classic Snake Game.

[youtube]wYkq07N3LPU[/youtube]

Regards,

Debu 😀
    Nice game dude...
  • vinaya
    vinaya
    hai
    this is superb.i'm searching for the snake game code in c# plz help me by providing the code which u have written.It will me very much helpful for me.

plz do that favour to me
    Thanks in Advance
    my mail id is
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinaya
    hai
    this is superb.i'm searching for the snake game code in c# plz help me by providing the code which u have written.It will me very much helpful for me.

plz do that favour to me
    Thanks in Advance
    my mail id is
    Umm, how about attempting it on your own?
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    can i know its source code?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Am presently in final year production. I need an idea for the final year project. My focus is for the society so tel me any idea which you feel...
Hi everyone, This is the First of several posts on Fuzzy logic. Il slowly post the entire tutorial: Please leave your suggestions, feedback and question which we will discuss in...
[FONT="]My husband and I were trying to purchase a home but we need to raise our credit score and I heard about this credit enhancement program that will raise your...
I want to do something big.I'm ready to work hard learn new stuff and for the record I have already done before.SO I need a idea with MS in mind.I...
can u tell me something about Conference in final yr?? Is it Paper presentation????????