clarify my doubts regarding paypal

Creating account in paypal is free right? Do we need to have credit card ? Do they collect some amount as service charge for with drawal?
Is it possible to transfer to bank account? I wont buy or sell any products.suggest me the account type?..I just will use it for some blogs..thats it..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ms_cs
    Creating account in paypal is free right? Do we need to have credit card ? Do they collect some amount as service charge for with drawal?
    Is it possible to transfer to bank account? I wont buy or sell any products.suggest me the account type?..I just will use it for some blogs..thats it..
    1. Creating account in paypal is free right?

A: Yes.

2. Do we need to have credit card ?

A: Yes, if you wish to make payments. I believe they deduct $1 to verify your account/address; however I'm not very sure. I had created my account years ago. PayPal is a company you can trust.

3. Do they collect some amount as service charge for with drawal?

A: Yes. For withdrawals upto INR. 7000, they deduct Rs. 50/-.

4. Is it possible to transfer to bank account?

A: Yes, you can directly withdraw money to your bank account through electronic money transfer. However, you will have to check whether personal accounts can withdraw money. You will have to go through PayPal's website for this.

If you have a company; you can use business account to withdraw money.

5. I wont buy or sell any products.suggest me the account type?.

A: Following information has been taken from PayPal FAQ:

What is the difference between Personal, Premier, and Business accounts?

Question : Answer : All PayPal accounts allow you to send and receive payments.

• Personal accounts are mostly used for buying.
    • Premier accounts are used for buying and selling using your personal name.
    • Business accounts are for buying and selling using your business or corporate name.

I hope this answers your questions.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    thanks big_k for clarifying my doubts. just adding bank account is enough? I dont have credit card. Still it is possible to use paypal?
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I saw in google result pages,that states that i can get paypal debit card.without adding the bank account or creditcard is it possible to get paypal debit card? how?
  • PhylB
    PhylB
    There's a company called GreenDot that sells reloadable debit cards that you may find helpful. You can use a GreenDot card to make payments on PayPal or anywhere else on the net. The card has a monthly fee, but if you don't like giving out the debit card on your bank account when you make an internet purchase, it is a good tool to have for those companies that don't offer PayPal as a payment option. And the neat thing is that you can add funds to the GreenDot card from your PayPal account.

I've had a PayPal account for years now and haven't had any reason for complaint. Useful tool and very secure in that the merchant never sees your account information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, everyone.I'm Astirl, a new comer to this forum .Glad to be here . Looking forward to your sharing and our discussion 😀
Some crazy engineer solved a problem. See - [video=youtube;VYFla-d1lKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYFla-d1lKA[/video]
The rate of failure among startups is very high. What do you think are the factors that contribute to the failure of startups?
hello to all crazy engineers I had appeared in gate 2010 with computer science my gate score is 157 can I do mtech from any recognized university? please do tell...
poor decisions making of sachin in ipl final cost mumbai indians match but was it only dropping catches and sending camreaon pollard (was in tremendous form) at 8th position. according...