*Occupation
: Student

Work Experience
: (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
: Innovative thinkings

*Aim in life
: (if applicable ๐Ÿ˜ )To Achieve something big

*I joined CrazyEngineers because:I would like to share and gain all new innovatives

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Anand ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE. Do tell your friends about us.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Galaxy SII ICS update (NDTV) is available in India now. ๐Ÿ˜ anyone else going update their GS2. I am fairly new to smartphone so any suggestion about taking backup of...
Hi, mates! It occured to me today to watch the famous "The knack" episode on youtube () and suddenly I realized that actually this is what has happened to me...
The popularity of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or UAVs is unprecedented. The capabilities of UAVs are unexplored. And that makes me think that engineers can revolve their projects around them. A...
Starting this thread to discuss the details of the national CET for 2013. Discuss anything from exam schedule, syllabus, preparation strategies et al.
The 'General Knowledge' I'm referring to is the knowledge that you'd generally be expected to have in quizzes, debates, group discussions, interviews etc. For example, "Where is Tahrir Square?", "Who's...