Civil-lords - High Performance Concrete (HPC)

Hey, Quite amazed to see that there are few threads related to Civil Engineering. Very few discussions on such a vast field.

Don't worry things wont be same. Lets gear up to make a difference.

TOPIC: HPC

HPC (High Performance Concrete) is something related to need of time.
Its not only environment friendly but also has lot of strength.

Now the problem arises that the research in the filed is very less. I am working on the durability and sulphide content analysis of the HPC.

Any suggestions or any literature you want to know, or want to advice is welcomed.

Regards
Pardeep Saini.
Be a true

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pradeep, its indeed disheartening to see that we have a limited number of discussions on Civil Engineering related topics. That's the reason we do not (yet) have a dedicated section to Civil Engineering. Hopefully, things will change now. 😀

Could you please enlighten all of us about HPC? If its not environment-friendly, why should it be used?

[ps]: Thread title edited, so that it gives an idea about the discussion.
  • ganguly_sagi
    ganguly_sagi
    hi pradeep,
    you are doing great.pls tell me the experimented results like innitial setting time, 28 days strength, its performance in high temperature, in compression or tension, making cost, workibility, water cement ratio...etc , i mean in detail. then are u working any where?
  • lady malady
    lady malady
    Pardeep Saini
    Hey, Quite amazed to see that there are few threads related to Civil Engineering. Very few discussions on such a vast field.

Don't worry things wont be same. Lets gear up to make a difference.

TOPIC: HPC

HPC (High Performance Concrete) is something related to need of time.
    Its not only environment friendly but also has lot of strength.

Now the problem arises that the research in the filed is very less. I am working on the durability and sulphide content analysis of the HPC.

Any suggestions or any literature you want to know, or want to advice is welcomed.

Regards
    Pardeep Saini.
    Be a true
    I would like to know what sort of aggregate you are using for this HPC.
  • animania
    animania
    Query

Sir i am new to this field of civil engineering,am in 2nd semester of my B.Tech and find myself in a completely uncomfortable state for i really know a little about its aspects,please help me with something that would really inspire me to go with it.
  • andreas_xadji
    andreas_xadji
    hey, to all crazy civil enginners!

I'm a 2nd year civil student and i 'm having a research about high performance concrete. i was searching on the net and i found your forum, that's incredible! an engineer not being crazy it's a common one, being crazy it's a special one!

Well i am wondering if anyone can help me with my research, if you have any idea that might be usefull, please contact me!!

via the forum or in my msn, #-Link-Snipped-# is my mail and i would like talk to any civil

well done for the forum!
    please contact me
  • andreas_xadji
    andreas_xadji
    would you mind send me or enlight me on your research?
    thanks Andreas
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hopefully someone with some knowledge or who is actively working on this will post further details for you. In the meantime, who you post your details, ideas and findings so far on HGPC? I would be interested to read it.

andreas_xadji
    would you mind send me or enlight me on your research?
    thanks Andreas
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see lot of civil engineers on CE. Anyone reading this? Hello! We need your help here!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    *grin*
    I'm afraid to post on this thread despite being a Civil Engineer. I know nothing about HPC. Found a website though #-Link-Snipped-#

May be this will help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Much is being said about Nanotechnology these days. This thread aims to discuss what nanotechnology is and what are its uses. So anyone working/experienced/interested in this topic, please share...
CEans, This post comes from my freshly installed Firefox 3 (Beta 2) 😁. There are couple of enhancements. Feel free to download the latest software here - Firefox web browser...
Hi ! I m final year student pursuing in B.E. electronics and telecommunication stream.........After completing my B.E graduation i m interested to do some extra course WHICH COURSE SHOULD I...
Hi..to All D Crazy Engineers.. Over Her Well... I M Gonna Crazy Mech. .. Engg. With U Guys...
I am looking for textmate clone that works on windows. Any suggestions will be appreciated.