Civil Engineers Punchline

Hi!

Can anyone give me some helpful punchline for a Civil Engr.?๐Ÿ˜•

because we are having a new organizational shirt, and we need some kicking cool punchline for our shirt!

Can anyone help?

Thanks!๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    there is already a thread that has some quotes which may be of help ๐Ÿ˜€ #-Link-Snipped-#
  • foxzheet
    foxzheet
    thanks,i already viewed that thread but it contains a minimal suggestion. .

i'm looking forward to a new idea,so please help!
  • foxzheet
    foxzheet
    thanks,i already viewed that thread but it contains a minimal suggestion. .๐Ÿ˜›

i'm looking forward to a new idea,so please help!๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I like "Engineers Are Civil" ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    "Engineering - Let's keep it civil"

"Civil Engineers - We construct the future"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, This is jugal kishore, i was doing my final year in computer science stream. As per curriculum i have do a major and a mini project as well. I...
IN balancing of primary forces in reciprocating engine , when we consider a mass diametrically opposite to the given mass , and we resolve both the masses why do we...
HTC first said that HTC Desire won't get gingerbread update. But now, they updated their facebook page saying HTC Desire phone will get gingerbread update soon. That's kind of a...
Motorola Charm MB502 has been a decent offering from the company that invented mobile phones. ( Recommended Reading: Martin Cooper โ€“ The Father of Mobile Phone - CrazyEngineers ) ....
Panasonic Stereo Headphone Features - Brand: Panasonic Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz Model: RP-HV094GU-K Name: Stereo In-Earphones Type: Stereo Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty 6 Months Manufacturer Warranty 6 Months Wondering whether anyone has...