CrazyEngineers
  • Hi,
    Thanks a lot for this amazing forum, though I just joined this forum, but I can tell that the torrent of various topics are going to help in some way or the other.
    Now coming back to the topic can anybody enlighten me on the future scope of civil engineers in Costing and Estimation field and what all one has to do or start with in order to hone his o her skills in this field of civil engineering. Can we start a forum on "Know all about costing and Estimation".
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • prahu mac

MemberMay 26, 2014

can you just start posting some example problems related to estimation and costing??
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Gloria S. Akins

MemberJun 16, 2014

See, civil engineering is involved in almost every new structure developed. Starting from government projects to individual construction, where construction is involved cost and estimation is must. Every engineering firm is not completed without cost estimator. Their is a huge scope of the field. You can start your work with any small firm for experiencing how to calculate #-Link-Snipped-# and later can switch to big companies and engineering firms.
    Cancel
  • prahu mac

MemberJun 29, 2014

can you please tell us the standard procedure for carrying out costing and estimations?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register