civil engineering (more or less) training

Hi everybody, I am a spanish student. I am not exactly studying civil engineering. I am studing "degree in Public works technical engineering, specialized in transport and urban services" that is inside of civil engineering. My degree last 3 years plus a proyect, it is 2 years less than civil engineering.

The case is that en 3 months I will finish the second year and I am thinking in postpone one year do the third year and use that year in doing some civil engineering training in any company.

The problem is that I don't know where to find companies of civil engineering for send them my CV. I would like to do the training in one english speaker (but it is not essencial) country of Europe (Demmark, U.K, Germany,...).

Can somebody facilitate me names of civil engineering companies or something that helps me?

Thanks

Replies

• Jamal Haseeb
    Jamal Haseeb
    Dear CEan! You can have #-Link-Snipped-# from
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    This training includes academic as well as computer software training e.g AutoCAD, SAP2000, Primavera, MS Project Vico Constructor etc. All are related to civil engineering

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there anyone who has bought civil engineering instruments from AIMIL company or has procured civil engineering consultancy services?
hi, i have used the micro controller 89C52 for sending data into PDA mobile. i searched lot for RS-232 to USB converter so i can send my data thro' USB...
HI FRIENDS : I WANT CIRCUIT THAT HAVE(4 RELAYS - 1 BUSH BUTTON - LAMP) IF I PRESS THE BUSH PUTTON THE LAMP IS TURNED ON IF I PRESS AGAIN...
HI EVERYBODY, IM JUST NOW JOIN THIS SITE. I NEED HELP FOR MY PROJECT WORK IN MY FINAL YEAR CIVIL BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING.THAT FLY ASH BASED GEOPOLYMER CONCRETE.FOR MY PROJECT...
Hi. I wanna design a reduction gear box. I want to use 2 spur gears and a bevel pair.😕 Can anybody please tell me the method, or the step wise...