Civil Engineering Instrumnets

Is there anyone who has bought civil engineering instruments from AIMIL company or has procured civil engineering consultancy services?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    aimilindia
    Is there anyone who has bought civil engineering instruments from AIMIL company or has procured civil engineering consultancy services?
    Are you looking for any specific instrument. Please be specific.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i have used the micro controller 89C52 for sending data into PDA mobile. i searched lot for RS-232 to USB converter so i can send my data thro' USB...
HI FRIENDS : I WANT CIRCUIT THAT HAVE(4 RELAYS - 1 BUSH BUTTON - LAMP) IF I PRESS THE BUSH PUTTON THE LAMP IS TURNED ON IF I PRESS AGAIN...
HI EVERYBODY, IM JUST NOW JOIN THIS SITE. I NEED HELP FOR MY PROJECT WORK IN MY FINAL YEAR CIVIL BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING.THAT FLY ASH BASED GEOPOLYMER CONCRETE.FOR MY PROJECT...
Hi. I wanna design a reduction gear box. I want to use 2 spur gears and a bevel pair.😕 Can anybody please tell me the method, or the step wise...
Hi, I'm doing my pre final year of Materials Science and Engineering in Anna University and we are gearing up for placements. We being the very first batch of materials...