Civil engineering design offices friendly for students:)

Hi!
My name is Justyna. I am a fifth year student of English course of Structure Engineering at University of Technology in Poznan. I managed to qualify to Erasmus Internship Program at my University and I am looking for offices which are willing to take students on internship.
Can You suggest some companies??
Thank You in advance!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Arun_GuptaHello , I m Arun ,a b.tech 2012 passout . i have been searching for job since since June 2012 in Delhi Ncr . I know Java,J2ee,Android,Php,Drupal,Joomla. I joined a...
Why Linus torvalds is preferring to continue to development of Kernel in C language & not C++? Long time back, Linus dropped the bomb on the guy who was suggesting...
I was confused whether I should post this thread in Mathematics section or Computer section. Whatever, Read this link : gambasdoc.org/help/doc/formula?view&en Interesting stuff 😀
I am keen to know the programming language/languages is/are used in CE. Yeah, I want to know all technical details, if possible then do share 😀 No one can give...
solar power generation with auto tracking system,how it is possible? nano science in solar energy,is it correct?