Civil Engineering Collection

Hello Friends,๐Ÿ˜€

Many and Most Important Civil Engineering Links For Books, All Civil Engineering IS Codes, All IRC Codes, Special Publications Codes,ISO Documents,GATE Question Papers,Hand Books, And Many more Important Civil Engineering Links........

I Will Help You..............๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Maratiraju
    Maratiraju
    Dear Engineer,
    Can you Upload
    1.) All Civil Engineering IS Codes
    2.) All IRC Codes
    3) Government Department's(I.e., CPWD, IRC,etc.)Special Publications

I am Electrical Engineer But My Fiancee Will Be Lot Happy If I Gift Her All These For Her Engineering.

I Really Appreciate of you.
    A Huge Thanking you.
  • anilmishra
    anilmishra
    civil engineer
    Hello Friends,๐Ÿ˜€

Many and Most Important Civil Engineering Links For Books, All Civil Engineering IS Codes, All IRC Codes, Special Publications Codes,ISO Documents,GATE Question Papers,Hand Books, And Many more Important Civil Engineering Links........

I Will Help You..............๐Ÿ‘
    I need IS 1893 (Part 5) CRITERIA FOR EARTHQUAKE RESISTANT DESIGN OF STRUCTURES : Dams and Embankments. Please post.
  • civil engineer
    civil engineer
    anilmishra
    I need IS 1893 (Part 5) CRITERIA FOR EARTHQUAKE RESISTANT DESIGN OF STRUCTURES : Dams and Embankments. Please post.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • moeenakhter
    moeenakhter
    Dear all please tell me which aggregates size are used in 3000 psi concrete thanks
  • Nuno Henrique Teixeira
    Nuno Henrique Teixeira
    Dear Civil Engineer,

Could you please make available this book:

Worked Examples to Eurocode 2: Volume 2 by CCIP?
  • VVSRayudu
    VVSRayudu
    Dear Engineer,
    Can pl upload the following IRC special publications.
    1. IRC SP 31-1992
    2. IRC SP 32- 1998
    3. IRC SP 68-2005
    4. IRC SP 76- 2008
    5. IRC SP 80-2008
    6. IRC SP 81- 2008

regards
    VVSRayudu

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm doing main project on 'Two factor authentication using mobile phones'.As two factor authentication is an existing system can anyone suggest some improvements I could make in the new system?
What recommendations can we give for the safety of skyscrapers? how can we make the modern skyscrapers safe?
Engineers with energy & experience can do any task given .
I read some material online on mirror-less digital camera and it seems to offer two main advantages - large sensor and compact size. I however wonder whether a larger sensor...
...and that makes me wonder why Indian government can't spend all of that money in manufacturing defence equipment on its own? What does DRDO really do? Is it not just...